Hiring Organization: Advisory Financial Group
Position Name: Accounting Consultant Manager
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Fort Lauderdale, United States
Go to Accounting Consultant Manager and start working at home.
This is a remote role. You can work from any city in the United States!
Atlantix is a financial and business advisory firm providing a broad range of consulting solutions to middle-market companies, including public and private companies, portfolio companies, private equity owners, lenders, and executive teams. We are seeking a Manager with experience in public accounting and experience in industry, preferably with middle market focused companies. The ideal individual is comfortable working with companies and people to help to resolve various accounting and finance issues.
We offer a dynamic/changing environment with opportunities for rapid career development by working on diverse projects and the candidate should be willing to roll-up their sleeves to help clients and teams meet goals and deadlines. You will be responsible for the planning of engagement solutions through to the team delivery. You must be an independent thinker, quick on your feet, show a passion for helping and driving results and quality. The right person will have a keen desire to focus on technology and digital solutions and has a passion for learning new things, including management techniques, new accounting standards, and digital technology.
- Hands on development of solutions to solve accounting and finance issues
- Designing and managing on project plans
- Executing when necessary on project Plans
- Managing team and budgets to meet deadlines
- Communicating both with internal management and clients
- Identify and provide recommendations on how to improve processes and systems.
- Implement tools and creative solutions that can be used to streamline closing process, technical accounting and financial processes.
- Train and develop team members.
- Knows how to close books and records and understands the financial statement close process
- Understand and manage client expectations.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Masters level preferred. CPA preferred.
- 5-10 years+ of accounting experience; including experience in audit with a big Four or nationwide recognized accounting firm.
- Experience in a consulting capacity is a strong asset.
- Expertise in US GAAP a must, IFRS with solid technical accounting and financial reporting requirements.
- Strong technology proficiency, including Excel, and ERP systems.
- Meticulous and superior attention to detail.
- Proactive; Able to identify problems and find solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, complete work timely, and work well as a team member.
- Able to travel to clients as needed.
About The Company
Atlantix Partners delivers transformation, transaction and compliance consulting services to middle market companies. Our team focuses on increasing the return on investment and mitigating risk.
Our professionals are knowledgeable and skilled leaders who focus on a singular goal: to deliver measurable, lasting results that create value for you and your business. What differentiates us from our competitors is the combination of our technical knowledge, industry expertise and prior leadership experience. Our professionals come from public accounting or large national consulting firms and have been business, finance and technology leaders. This first-hand knowledge allows us to leverage our experience into practical, common-sense solutions for our clients.
Benefits: Competitive base salary, plus bonus, and excellent full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k), and more.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Job Description
Advisory Financial Group – Accounting Consultant Manager
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.