Hiring Organization: American Airlines
Position Name: Customer Service Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: British Columbia, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Ensuring the satisfaction of customers is the responsibility of the customer service coordination. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required to handle customer inquiries and complaints. They need to be knowledgeable about the products and services offered by the company so that they can give accurate information to customers.
A liaison between the customer and the company may be served by the customer service coordinators. They need to be able to answer customer questions, provide assistance with ordering, resolve conflicts and complaints, and handle returns. They need to be efficient in their work and friendly with customers. In order to make sure that all customer needs are met in a timely manner, the customer service coordination should be proactive.
The customer service coordination should have good communication skills as they will be interacting with customers on a daily basis. When dealing with difficult customers, they should be patient and understanding. Even during challenging situations, it is important for them to remain professional. Good problem solving skills are required in order to find solutions to customers issues.
In order to increase efficiency and streamline their work, the customer service coordinators must have an interest in technical systems and programs, such as databases and customer relationship management software. They need to be detail oriented in order to maintain accuracy.
A positive experience for customers is provided by the customer service coordination. They need to be able to handle customer inquiries in a professional manner. Ensuring that customers receive the best possible service from the company can be done with strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.