Hiring Organization: Apple
Position Name: Apple Technical Support Advisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: British Columbia, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to customers who use Apple products. Customers will be assisted in resolving issues related to their Apple devices and software by you. In your role, you will perform repairs, check system settings, and answer customer questions.
You should have a passion for helping customers get the most out of their devices and a thorough understanding of how Apple products work. Excellent communication skills and strong problem-solving skills are required to provide timely and accurate solutions to customers. You must be willing to stay up-to-date with new Apple products, technologies, and services in order to provide informed advice to customers.
Provide technical advice on how to use Apple products, diagnose hardware and software issues, recommend solutions, and maintain customer records are some of your duties. You will be required to stay current with industry trends and developments in the Apple market, as well as any changes that may affect customer service.
Apple’s operating systems and applications should be familiar to you. It is important that you have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. You need to be reliable and have the ability to handle a fast paced environment.
Excellent knowledge of Apple products, a passion for helping customers, and great problem-solving abilities are what the ideal candidate should have. Join us as an Apple technical support advisor if this sounds like you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Apple Apple Technical Support Advisor Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Apple Apple Technical Support Advisor Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.